Monday, 15 September 2014

Seeing What I Think

While I was waiting at the bus stop, I could see a bus approaching  from the distance. At first, I thought the route number was a 21 but then it looked like a 141. I knew it definitely wasn't the 76 I was waiting for.

When the bus got closer I saw the bus was actually out of service and destination and route number was actually blank.

How come I had seen those numbers?

I believe it was because I was seeing what I was thinking of not what was actually there.

That's what happens when you're busy thinking, you don't see what is real but projections of your thoughts..

That's why I believe it's so important to have a blank mind. Then I see what is actually there not what I think is there.

Enocia

Related articles: What We Experience Depends on Our VisionSeeing the Future or Predicting the Future?Seeing Things as They Are