Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Lending a Hand

As I walking home with two bags of shopping which were getting heavier and heavier, I reminded myself of the One Presence. I affirmed "Only One exists and the One is Infinite Love."

My experience of carrying the shopping instantly changed. I no longer experienced the two bags as separate from me, instead, the bags were now part of my body and my body was part of the Universe. In other words, there was no longer a me, there was only the One Presence doing everything. Carrying the bags was now easy and effortless.

On the way, I noticed a pink van driving by with the company name: "Lend a Hand" which I found rather amusing.

Thank you, Love, for lending a hand with Our shopping!

Enocia

Related articles: Why I Believe in Mind Melds; What We Experience Depends On Our Vision; There are No Others, Only Pacemakers, Helpmates and Playmates; Casting Your Burden, Literally; Love Always Wants to Help Everyone; Being Picked Up; One Problem, One Solution; All Alone or All One?