Thursday, 14 August 2014

Notifications and Choosing Whether to Act on Them or Not

While I was working on the Internet at the library, a notification came up to warn me that I only had 5 minutes left. (The notification is usually repeated every 2 minutes until your time runs out). I had a choice whether to act on it and extend my time or not. I decided to extend my time for another hour.

When my phone is switched on and I receive emails, texts and other updates, I receive the appropriate notifications. I have a choice whether to act on them or not.

I believe the Universe is constantly sending notifications of our good. We get to choose whether to act on those notifications or ignore them.

Do you have to be switched on to receive them?

If being "switched on" means you have to still your thoughts and be in peace to be able to receive inspiration then the answer is no. In my experience, it makes no difference whether I'm "switched on" or not. In other words, inspiration cannot be hindered in any way, shape or form. For instance, the other day, while I was busy fretting about an issue, my thoughts were stopped for a moment and replaced by a notification in the form of my intuition telling me to stop at a particular shop for some stamps. I didn't even think that shop sold stamps. Nevertheless, I acted on the notification and found they did sell them.

I have had tons of experience of this happening when I'm inspired to take a particular action whether I'm thinking or not.

Thank you, Universe, for your constant notifications of my good!

Enocia

Related articles: Don't Worry about a Thing!; How Do I Know What My Intuition Is?; Beliefs are Irrelevant; Love's Mission; The Love Sensor - Revisited