Friday, 22 August 2014

Mind Games

I have two bodies.

One body is physical and visible; and my other body is imaginary and invisible.  It is my imaginary body that creates magic and wonder.

While I was in the library, I noticed a football under a table close by.  Presumably, one of the kids had left it there.

With my imaginary foot, I kicked the ball towards the children's section.  I then went back to what I was doing.

A few minutes later, two boys appeared and one of them kicked the ball towards the children's section.

I love playing mind games!

Enocia

Related articles: Playing Tricks with My Mind; I Believe in Miracles; Imagine!; Making the Invisible Visible; Light, Camera, Action!; The Power of Relaxation; Fancy a Game of Footy?; Is it a Bird? Is it a Plastic? It's Spirit Woman!