Friday, 22 August 2014

Love Breaks

As much as I love writing, there are times when I have no desire whatsoever to write or even read other people's writing. (Some people describe that phase as having a writer's block). I then take a break and focus on stuff that has nothing to do with writing.

I have observed that break is a perfect opportunity for me to simply relax and receive lots of new inspiration which come in the form of experiences, insights and realisations. I then share what I have received in writing. I also find myself with a renewed love for writing. I write for as long as I'm inspired until I am inspired again to take another break.

It's good to take a break from doing what I love so I can receive more of what I love and gain a greater appreciation of what I love.

Enocia

Related articles: Receive and then Give; Always Doing Something