Saturday, 9 August 2014

Being the Miracle

I love experiencing miracles! I also love it when I am the miracle for someone else.

Before I went to the shops, I knocked on my neighbour's door to ask if she wanted anything from the shops. She said a member of her family has just passed away and she's had to stay at home to receive phone calls from well wishers. She said she needed a loaf of bread and asked me to get it for her.

A few months back, when my neighbour was scared to go out after she had been suffering from panic attacks, I told her I used to have phobias too but I have overcome them. I assured her she would soon get better and go back to normal. She told me she's now feeling a lot better and even goes out on her own. I was really happy for her.

I love miracles!

Enocia

Related articles: How Do I Know What My Intuition Is?; Never Fear, Love is Here!