Friday, 1 August 2014

Angels Watching Over Me


"Angels Watching Over Me" by E Joseph 2014. Effects created here.

"For he shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone." -- Psalm 91: 11-12
I love creating effects with my photos. The effects are representations of my beliefs.

Earlier today, I posted on my blog a photo effect of myself surrounded by angels. I called it "Angels Watching Over Me." This photo actually represents the following affirmation/prayer:
"The light of God surrounds me; The love of God enfolds me; The power of God protects me; The presence of God watches over me. Wherever I am, God is!" ~~ James Dillet Freeman
Later on, I decided to go on some bus rides. I do that sometimes to clear my head.

While I was waiting at one bus stop, this young man arrived. The way he was looking at me felt a bit creepy. He was even muttering to himself. I knew I was surrounded by love anyway and all is well.

When our bus arrived, I went upstairs and sat right in front. The young man followed me and sat right behind me, which I thought was odd as we were the only passengers on board. There was more than enough room to spread out. I considered swapping seats but that would have shown I was feeling intimidated by him so I stayed put. He also kept snuffling like he had a cold. There was a time when I didn't like being around people who snuffle as I was afraid of catching what they had. This time, I wasn't bothered as I know I am surrounded by love.

During the journey, more passengers got on. By the time my friend got off I was loving the journey as I haven't travelled in that part of town for ages.

While we were driving down this one way street, another passenger pointed out a car driving towards us. The bus driver beeped at the car to alert the driver and the car stopped just in time. Fortunately, there was enough space for the driver to turn the car round and drive ahead.

The rest of my journey was very peaceful and relaxing.

Thank you, angels, for your constant love and protection.

Enocia

Related articles: The Ebola Virus and the Spirit of FearAngels Reunited; Stuck Emotions and Living in My Bubble;  Russian Dolls